- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- 9in. inside dia. top ring offers more space than the original model to handle large pieces of firewood
- 17in. height allows you to split long pieces of firewood
- 10.5in.W base with square feet holds steady during use
The Kindling Cracker™ King takes the patented, award-winning design of the original Kindling Cracker, and allows you to split even larger firewood the fast, easy and safe way. Made of solid cast iron, the splitting wedge is set inside the patented 9in. inside dia. safety ring, never allowing your fingers near the blade. To split a piece of wood, place it inside of the frame and strike it with a maul, it’s the perfect way to make the best kindling for your fire.